Twitter ------------ Instagram

Tuesday 11 June 2013

WELCOME...

Hello and welcome to Fashion Little Katie.... Now where to start? 

My name is Katie, I live in Torquay (Devon) and I am 22 years of age!

 So why a blog? I have no idea with what I'm doing with my life, so I decide to write a blog! Normal right? For a long time I have wanted to do this and here I am :) by doing this I'm hoping that I can start a career (woah scary) in fashion... Do not ask me what I want to do in fashion, but its my passion. So I guess you could say I 'have a passion for fashion' (UHH I hate that expression, but I suppose it was just necessary).

So what to expect from this blog?... Well I would like to show my fashion favourites and I suppose some outfit post and what ever I can think of really!

If you have got to here then well done,  you have not fallen asleep! So I hope you enjoy this blog and look forward to what the future brings! 


Ohhhh and I am also a HUGE Beyonce fan... Just something else you may like to know :)

And here's my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment