Twitter ------------ Instagram

Wednesday 12 June 2013

NEW TRAINERS... YEAHH!!

So you may have guessed by the title that I have indeed have bought some new trainers.. They are the  NIKE AIR MAX 1 - SPIRIT FUSCHIA.


                       
     
   
This is my 3rd pair of NIKE AIR MAX 1'S (I know... OBSESSED) but as OFFICE was promoting a 20% EVERYTHING code on there website, I thought I would just go for it! Now you maybe thinking from the picture they look very small.. That is because I have size 3 feet! Which can be difficult with buying branded shoes! But they had them which was amazing!

Comfort? I can honestly say they are the most comfiest trainers I own ( and trust me I'm very picky when it comes to shoes and comfort). And with the pink detailing I think that they give a much more feminine touch! If you have never been to a OFFICE shoe shop or checked out there website.. Where have you been? They sell many many brands such as NIKE, Vans, Adidas and loads more! They also sell there own brand shoes which are really nice too! 
Unfortunately the promotion has now ended, but by subscribing/ registering with there website you can get emails with all sorts of deals like I did! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to like it that would make me :) Thank you for looking, have a lovely day!
   
                                  

                                  
    
                                  
                                                    
                                
   
   

 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment