Twitter ------------ Instagram

Monday 17 June 2013

FIRST OOTD YO...

Hello there lovely people, this is my first ever OOTD post... me and friends that I work with all went out for a lovely meal yesterday! We went to a place called Tiger Bills, which is a Thai and American resturant!

It was SOO busy... But then it was fathers day! The resturant isn't a very fancy dressey uppy place so I decided to go quite casual! And by the way I cannot stop wearimg my new Nike Air Max 1's.. so you will be seeing them a LOT.. (just a heads up).


Vintage Shirt (worn as a jacket) - Urban Outfitters
Crop Top - Topshop
Chain/ Necklace - GO GO Philip


Backpack - ASOS
Jeans (MOTO Black Joni Jeans) - Topshop



Socks - Topshop
Trainers/ Shoes - Nike Air Max 1's in FUSCHIA

Thank you for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
have a lovely and wonderful fashionable day!



No comments:

Post a Comment