Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 28 June 2013

P is for PINK...

Why hello there... I bring you a nice short and sweet post!
 
 So today me and my muma both had the day off, so we decided to have a mother and daughter day... N'AWWW AIN'T THAT SWEET!
 
BTW so so sorry for the absence lately... but you know how it is!
 
So this is what I wore :)
 
 
Shirt - Charity/ Thrift shop
Leather gilet/ waistcoat - Forever 21 (Mens)
Jeans - American Apparel
Necklace - Topshop
 
 
 Bag - Louis Vuitton - Speedy 35
Trainers - Nike Air Max 1's - FUSCHIA
Glittery socks - Urban Outfitters
 
 
OOHH and Ive also dyed my hair recently! PINK! You will notice that in the future that I will change my hair colour quite frequently! Its very BRIGHT, but I like it :)
Lipstick - MAC Rebel
 
 Thank you for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post!
Have a lovely fashionable day :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment