Twitter ------------ Instagram

Wednesday 19 June 2013

BEEN SPENDIN' MONEY...

Hey guys, So yesterday was my day off, so I thought that I would go out shopping!

Me and my friends went to Exeter Princess Hay shopping centre as it was payday friday... so we thought WHY NOT?
(if you want a little haul, let me know!).

And this was my outfit (sorry for the moody face).

 
Cropped Jumper - Skull Duggery
(This is a online shop from fashion blogger Katie - THIS.IS.WHAT.I.DO)
really cool stuff and great for the money.. Go and check it out!




Pink Chain/ Necklace - Forever 21
Gold Chain - GO GO Philip


Bag - Louis Vuitton - Speedy 35


Trainers - Nike Air Max 1's in FUSCHIA
Pink glittery socks - Topshop


(I told you about the trainers haha)

Thank you for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
Have a lovely and wonderful fashionable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment