Twitter ------------ Instagram

Tuesday 23 July 2013

SUMMER LOVIN'...

Hey guys! So toady's outfit is just a quick one!

Its still so nice here in the UK and I'm loving it!

In today's post you may recognize some items I had in my last post GIMME, GIMME..., that was my latest wishlist and yes I was a bit naughty and bought a few of those items!
So anyhow here is today's outfit...

Top - ASOS
Jeans - American Apparel
Pink chain necklace  - Forever 21
Moon face necklace  - Topshop
Sandals - ASOS
Holographic bag - ZARA

(Not exactly the best photo, but I thought that I would get this outfit up).

I hope you have enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for a haul soon as I have been naughty (AGAIN), so this is a sneak peak into some of the items that I have purchased lately.
Have a lovely and fashionable day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment