Twitter ------------ Instagram

Sunday 28 July 2013

GOODBYE...

Hello everyone! So today's post is going to be a OTTN as last night it was my sisters and her friends leaving party... I have a older sister that is going traveling for a year at the beginning of august! 

Its sad and I am going to really miss her, but at the same time she has wanted to do this for ages now and she is now finally doing it!

So before I go and get the tissues... this is what I wore :)

Chain/ Necklace - GO GO Philip
White crop top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop


Vintage Tie Dye Oversized Shirt - Urban Outfitters


Bag - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - MAC - REBEL


Sandals - Topshop


Thank you for reading this post 
and I hope that you all have a lovely and wonderful fashionable day!





No comments:

Post a Comment