Twitter ------------ Instagram

Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'M BACK, AND BACK FOR GOOD...

HELLO there you lovely people... I AM BACK! It's been a while
hasn't it? (a week really)!

So moving on...  Here in England at the moment it is SO SO HOT!!! Like really hot, us British are not used to this and it is lovely!

Anyways today I had a day off so me and my friend went to the sea front for a walk and a ice cream and this
 is what I wore!

Chain - GO GO Philip
Moon necklace - Topshop
Oversized vest - Motel Vintage at Topshop
Jeans - MOTO vintage Joni Jeans in MID STONE


Converse - All Star Hi in Optical White
Glittery socks - Topshop


Backpack - ASOS
 (I know, I know I keep on wearing this BUT I just really love it and its so nice for the summer!



Thank you for reading, I hope that you have enjoyed this post and I wish you a lovely and wonderful fashionable day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment