Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 26 July 2013

OPPS...

Hello :) So as I mentioned in my last post SUMMER LOVIN'... that I was going to do a haul post!
Well here it is! These are some items that I have bought over the last two months and thought that I would share them with you!
BY THE WAY… This is not at all bragging! I’m just sharing :)


You probably have already seen this in my last two posts... So yes I bought it and I’m really happy I did! It fits lovely and the quality is really good too!


Now I already have these... But my old ones was getting a bit MEH so I thought I would get some new ones as they last me a long time and lets face it I’m always in them!


Printed Chiffon Oversized BUTTON-Up - £52 - American Apparel
Ok, ok I know that £52 maybe a bit too overpriced for a shirt! But I have had my eye on this for a long time now! And just thought one day just go for it! And I’m happy I did!


MOTO Contrast Stripe MOM Jeans - Topshop - £42
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I think that the panel of darker denim on the sides gives them a quirky edge!


I needed some little simple black sandals and I thought these are perfect as they aren’t too fussy!


Iridescent Messenger Bag - ZARA - £19.99
I’ve been looking for a holographic bag for AGES now and I finally got one! I think I’m in love!


Now I needed some new rings as some of my other ones were getting a bit brassy, so I got...
Both from ASOS


I hope that you have enjoyed this post! And have a lovely and fashionable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment