Twitter ------------ Instagram

Wednesday 17 July 2013

FEELING HOT, HOT, HOT...

HEYYY... This weather in England is FANTASTIC at the moment... it makes me smile :) and I hope that it stays for a while as use Brits need it after the last two summers we have had!

Today's outfit yes consists of me wearing jeans AGAIN, but I just love jeans! Especially ones that are highwaisted... they are a dream for me! 

I have been loving the sales recently and come across these tan sandals from ZARA... was £40 down to £25.99 which I thought was a bargain as they are real leather and really comfy! Go and check out there sale! They have some AMAZING stuff at the moment!

Anyways, today's outfit...

Shirt - Thrift/ Charity shop
Jeans - American Apparel
Backpack - ASOS (as always my white leather one).
Moon face necklace - Topshop


Sunglasses -
 I got these bad boys last year at a little stall they had when I went to Boardmasters Festival of Music 2012 for £6, and I have not taken them ever since I bought them (well when the weather is nice of course).


Sandals - ZARA


I hope that you have enjoyed this post, put sun cream on in this very hot weather and I wish you a lovely fashionable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment