Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 9 August 2013

GRUNGY...

Hello sexy people!!! How are you?

So with this outfit I am not wearing trainers... WHAT?! Yes I know... a miracle!!

The SHOES that I am wearing in this outfit are probably my favorite winter shoes that I own... They are the Dr Martens 1461 shoes in Black Patent!

I bought these last year whilst I was in London, as I did want them for a while and thought that I would just go for it... So happy that I did as I excited to wear them for winter as they go with so much, well probably with everything... So here is today's outfit!

Crop top - Topshop
Gold necklace/ chain - GO GO Philip
Spiked necklace (sorry you cant see it) - Mango


Jacket - Vintage Urban Outfitters


Jeans - (as usual) American Apparel


Backpack - ASOS


Shoes - Dr Martens 1461 shoes 
Socks - Urban Outfitters


I hope that you have enjoyed this post guys and I hope that you have a fashionable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment