Twitter ------------ Instagram

Tuesday 24 September 2013

YOU DA' BOMB...

Bomber Jacket - Vintage, Top - Topshop, Necklace - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Loafers - ASOS.

Hi all... Before I start, I would like to welcome a few new readers! Thank you for following my blog means a lot and I really appreciate it :)

NOW on to the blog post... This vintage bomber is my 'Go To' jacket at the moment, It just goes with everything!

You may or may not have noticed that I have made a sneaky new recent purchase... If you have read my last post 'A/W WISHLIST' then you would have seen that my 'ASOS MY TOWN Leather Loafers' was one of the many items on there, aren't they just BEAUTIFUL?!? I think I'm in love... I purchased a size 3 as that is my original shoe size but had to take them back as they was too big... WHAAA?? So I was pleased to see that they had them in a size 2 and fit perfect... PHEW! But how ridiculous? So if your maybe thinking of purchasing them, I advise to go a size down.

I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, don't forget that you can follow me on Twitter on @Fashioninkatie & Instagram on @fashionablelittlekatie.

Have a lovely and a wonderful fashionable day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment