Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 21 June 2013

SPALSHIN' THE CASH...

Hello my lovelies, today I bring you a HAUL... YEY!

As you may know from my last post I went shopping (NAUGHTY)!

This is not in anyway me bragging, it was my birthday not long ago and I had not yet spent my birthday money, so I thought I would just go for it :)


First item
White and yello polka dot mesh crop top
Topshop - £36
Now as soon as I saw this I just had to have it! It was also o the 'Last Chance' rail in my size... BONUS!


Gold and silver moon face necklace
Topshop - £12.50
For ages now I have been looking for a moon face necklace... and that day finaly came!



Lipstick in the colour - STRAIGHT FACE
Topshop - £5
I have had my eye on this lipstick for ages, LOOK AT THE COLOUR! I would say it is like electric purple, And when I saw that it was reduced I could not leave it behind!


Vintage Champion blue vest
Urban Outfitters - £18
I bought this because I love a baggy top and is perfect to just throw on in the summer!


White and black polka dot cropped t shirt
Topshop - was £14 down to £8
Now this is ANOTHER crop top, I know I am a bit obsessed! I dont think I need anymore!
I have had my eye on this for LONG, LONG time now and when I saw that it was in the sale! I thought why not?!


Last item... I PROMISE!
ASOS MUSIC Metallic Flat Shoes
ASOS.COM - £65
Now I know this isn't a high street shop, but I thought that I would add this item in anyway... If you have read my post 'I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU', you would have seen that I had these shoes on my wishlist!
I was looking for to see if they had the ASOS Structured Sheer Cropped Jumper (which is also that was something on my wishlist), but they still dont sell it yet so I went withthese as they only had one pair left! So I went for it as I would of regretted it!


Sorry for the millions of oictures, Thank you for reading, I hope that you have enjoyed this post and I wish that you all have a lovely fashionable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment